In this second part to the first recording we try to focus on things (actions) that have worked for us that may work for you.
Some of the points discussed:
- Getting your mind right first.
- Dealing with family.
- Dealing with the loneliness of the journey – prepare to be alone a lot.
- Learning to function outside of the bubble – connecting with like minds.
Actions that you can take:
- Get outside of your comfort zone.
- Find people that think like you. The people you work with are not going to understand.
- Get out of your own way. Learn who you are and what you want not the company.
- Use your down time to learn something that you have not learned before.
This podcast is available at iTunes as “Getting started with Entrepreneurship”
Please leave a review if you enjoyed it. Thanks.