You are working with a WordPress plugin that helps you accept one-time and subscription credit card payments. However, you still have to visit your Stripe dashboard to view or edit these recurring transactions. All of this takes time.
What if you could view or edit this information without leaving your WordPress admin area? Better yet, what if you customers could do it on their own using their WordPress account?
Well, there is good news because the WP Simple Pay Pro Manager add-on for WP Simple Pay Pro allows you to do each of these and more.
- Integrates with WordPress user accounts – Allow your users to view their transactions with integrated accounts created in WordPress.
- Users can Cancel Subscriptions – Allow your users to sign in and cancel their subscriptions.
- Users can edit Subscriptions – Allow your users to sign in and update their subscriptions.(c)
- Expiration Notices – Receive notices when your customers credit cards are near the expiration date.(c)
- Payment Failure Notices – Receive notices when your customers recurring credit cards charges fail.(c)
“WP Simple Pay Pro is great but I would like to view and allow my customers to manage transactions from within WordPress without having to visit my Stripe dashboard. This add-on solved that problem for me.”
Kyle M. Brown – Creator, WP Simple Pay Pro Manager
Buy WP Simple Pay Pro Manager
If you are interested in this add-on then you may also be interested in WP Simple Pay Pro Companion. It allows you to easily choose from a list of shortcodes and insert them directly into the WordPress admin post / page editor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this add-on by itself?
No. This is an add-on and it requires the WP Simple Pay Pro plugin to work.
If I don’t like it can I get my money back?
Yes. We offer a 30 day money back no questions asked guarantee.